Sunday, August 7, 2011

vin diesel twin brother pictures

images rock rides with fast Hisvin vin diesel twin brother pictures. you Know About Vin Diesel.
  • you Know About Vin Diesel.



  • yogi13229
    07-08 03:10 PM
    I have filled my Green card in Eb3 category. I am planning to now file it in Eb2 Category, but want to retain my Eb3 Priority date (which is 2005) . Please let me know:

    1) How does it affect my current Green card process in case of Rejection of New ( Eb2) or Query on it( RFE).

    2) If a different employer files my green card in EB2 category, at what stage will I have to join this new employer. I am planning to let my new (future) employer file GC in Eb2 while I continue working for my old employee. I will then join the new employer after getting the green card. Is this possible? I want this EB2 case to have the same priority date as EB3.

    3) I Have Already filled 485 in Eb3 category , Do I have to file I485 in Eb2 Again or my Previous Eb3 485 Transfered to this New Eb2 Category

    4) If I have to file New I485 in Eb2 in that case what happened to My Eb3 485

    Thanks
    yogi





    wallpaper you Know About Vin Diesel. vin diesel twin brother pictures. VIN DIESEL #39;#39;Vin always knew
  • VIN DIESEL #39;#39;Vin always knew



  • punjabi
    07-22 10:40 AM
    People in Quixstar and Amway can best be described as organisms who would like to prey on your humble attitude so they can eat away your wallet including your peace of mind. Like FBI, they are supposed to extract all the information about your job, relatives, wife, cousins, friends, and so on. They won't feel bad to ask as personal questions as what time you go to work, what you do on weekends, which movies you watch, what color of underwear you wear, etc. etc.

    Shameless creatures!

    Their bodies still run a blood of human beings (so scientifically they are still classified as among the species of humanoids) but they are left to pest around the people at places like malls and shopping centers to suck the blood out of them, just like the brown-colored-termites in the backyard of my previous house.

    It is run by people with covert personalities. Look at the definition of the word 'covert' and you will understand.

    One day, I was talking to my uncle in punjabi language over the phone at Target store. After the conversation ended, I found a guy standing next to me in the same aisle. He told me "You speak punjabi too? It is hard to find people who speak punjabi here. By the way, I am also from Punjab" and he extends his hands forward. He asked me my orkut id, facebook id, phone number, which company I work for, when I do get off from work, when can I meet him for a cup of coffee. Thankfully, I knew these kind of people before.

    One of my friends told me that Quixstar was first known as Amway in US. And they had to change the name to avoid taxes or some kind of heavy penalty.

    Next time you step out of your house, remember what your mommy told you 20 years ago:

    DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. IF THEY OFFER YOU A CANDY, JUST SMILE. POLITELY SAY NO AND WALK AWAY.





    vin diesel twin brother pictures. vin diesel wallpaper 2011.
  • vin diesel wallpaper 2011.



  • weasley
    08-16 06:31 PM
    SK2006 and snathan:

    I do not agree.

    First, there is no "profiling" in India. Everyone gets frisked and security at airports in India is top class.

    Rules are rules, provided they apply equally to americans and Indians. otherwise its profiling or discrimination.

    In 2000 December, I was travelling to Sydney from Mumbai Airport. I was held and later interviewed separately by a Tamil Speaking officer. Just because my name resembled like Srilankan Tamil. They wanted to ensure that I am not LTTE/or refugee travelling to Australia. Well, I was not offended. I just thought if these idiots have been careful before then would have avoided assasination of Rajiv Gandhi.





    2011 VIN DIESEL #39;#39;Vin always knew vin diesel twin brother pictures. NICHOLAS BRENDON TWIN BROTHER
  • NICHOLAS BRENDON TWIN BROTHER



  • eastindia
    01-14 09:48 AM
    I love this thread. Plainspeak is a worthless guy with worthless opinion entertaining all of us with silly thread and responding to everyone. Dude did you get some problem in life and have so much time to write? If you really want something you could have done something till now.

    You do not even want to meet any lawmaker. You believe in watching CSpan and lawyers lobby for you. Go and contact CSpan and lawyers to help you. Why are you here?



    more...


    vin diesel twin brother pictures. vin diesel twin brother
  • vin diesel twin brother



  • unitednations
    02-18 08:20 PM
    I don�t get the point? If somebody comes here on visitor visa and files for 485 or people here illegally flip over to EB blah blah blah then you fix the loophole, you just don�t kill the 485 measure. If you have a brain tumor then you surgically remove the tumor. You just don�t cut of the head. Your solution to oppose 485 seems similar to that. What about the people who have been waiting for for a couple of years to get the labor and I140 cleared and cannot apply for 485 now, If you get laid off without 485 you don�t get AC21 provisions to get a similar job and the whole process is gone down the drain. Why are you worried about somebody who might do something in future when you don�t even want to bother about the people who would benefit from 485 measure right now and right here?

    As you yourself suggested people from India (eb2 and eb3) should not worry about looking at Visa bulletins for the next 10 years because at current pace it will take at least 10 years. There is no company in USA in technology field which will keep you in the same position for 10 years. And you are opposing 485 on some loophole, so if I am reading between the lines people from India who have not yet applied for 485 might as well pack there bags and go back to India. Thanks a lot for your delightful insight!!!!!


    Don't shoot the messenger.

    A couple of studies came to mind recently that don't involve immigration.

    In Florida there was a plan over 30 years ago to build an artifical reef by planting 2 million tires. Seemed like a good idea but didn't serve its intended purpose and did the exact opposite. Now, 30 years later the person who pushed to do this is saying it was a mistake. There has been so much damage caused by this and now 30 years later they want to fix it. It wasn't studied enough and it was implemented and became a disaster.

    In 1999 at Laguardia airport there was a push to allow smaller airlines some space at the airport; even though the airport couldn't accomodate more airlines/flights. There was strong opposition but they did it anyways. Since then; it takes more then 45 minutes from the time your flight leaves the gate to actually get airborn. The flight time from Laguardia versus into Laguardia has a differential of almost an hour. Now; eight years later they are going to try to fix this. Even though it has been a problem for this long. Wasn't studied or thought of carefully enough.

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

    Some people are of the opinion that people who have EAD and 485 pending should just shut up because they are enjoying the benefits of it. Well guess what; some of the biggest whiners are the people who have 485 pending but still want to do priority date transfer; are afraid of job loss; are afraid to change jobs, etc.

    Becuase of country cap of 7%; someone filing from ROW in eb3 in 2007 will get ahead of you in line; even though you are from india and a priority date in 2001. Currently, the limitation of ROW people is that they haven't designed a system to get h-1b so they will try to go the b-1 to greencard route.

    People who want to get citizenship badly. Once they get citizenship; what is one of the first things they do? apply for parents greencard or find a spouse and file their greencard (no waiting). For people here on h-1b or greencard and they want babysitters they get their parents on b-1 and try to extend, etc., but eventually parents have to go back. Now; without priority date being current they also come into the stream by filing a labor 140/485 while they are here.

    therefore, you may have a 485 filed but if it is going to take you 10 to 20 years to get the greencard; can you hold onto a same/similar job for that long? Do you think the next step of increasing the quota will come in six months? See my example of Laguardia airport; flight jams since 1999 and now eight years later they are going to decide to attempt to fix the issue. I used to be a frequent traveller and i can't even begin to tell you how inconvenient it is for business travelers to have that type of wait.

    To give you an example; I will post an example of someone on visitor visa trying to get greencard (note; this was a personal e-mail that was sent to me;just in case there are doubters).





    vin diesel twin brother pictures. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker
  • Vin Diesel and Paul Walker



  • smuggymba
    07-27 08:17 AM
    One basic note that Amway/Quixstar guys/preachers/creatures should understand is that "Not every business/job is for every one".

    Few individuals can do only certain kinds of jobs. However, I notice that these Amway/Quixtar guys always project that, any dumbo can do this business (if followed rules). And also, they project that this is the only way earn money on this planet. If some one follows their own path (own ambitions), then they think that he/she is an idiot that they not joining them. For God's sake, Amway guys don't bug people. When some one said no means, Its NO. don't put pressure on strangers.

    I will tell you my experience/observations with most of the Amway/Quixtar guys that I met.

    1. They dream of early retirement, free money, free cruise trip, free vacations etc., where as in reality, they don't even buy good TV for them selves. I know few folks who purchased a 18 inches bathroom tv for $5.00. I am not against second hand a TV for less, but check the reality and see the difference between dreams and reality.

    2. Forget about TV, it may not be an essential in life for everyone. I also noticed that they don't even purchase proper food/groceries. May be not are alike. I have see many in my past 15 years of life in US either in Bayarea or in Texas or in PA.

    3. There was a Quixtar/Amway Summer conference few of years ago. I have seen 32 adult people stayed in a Single bedroom apartment (around 700 Sq Ft) for two nights. Yes, I literally counted people coming out of the door (right opposite to my apartment). I couldn't believe my eyes/brain initially but its truth.

    I am not offending any one intentionally, but know the difference between reality and dreams.

    These ppl just hang out at Walamart, Ikea, Malls and DMV and scour for desi ppl who are vulnerable and can be conned. The Amway guy I talked to spoke about retiring at 40 and making millions but was renting at 36 yrs himself and had a dingy old car. (I rent too but I don't plan to retire at 40 and make millions by conning ppl)



    more...


    vin diesel twin brother pictures. Vin+diesel+daughter+pics
  • Vin+diesel+daughter+pics



  • snathan
    01-16 12:53 PM
    One truth: Indian employers mistreat their employees. But this is
    You have a choice: Don't join them. It doesn't require a USCIS memo.
    USCIS and scumbags (Hira, Matloff, ...) have absolutely no interest in the welfare of these affected H-1Bs. Their motivation is 100% sadistic.

    >>> Sure so tell the truth to USCIS and tell them that we join them knowing very well what they do but you have no problem with that and hence USCIS should not bother us. What is issue here then ?

    We believe we are targetted unfairly and we are looking what can be done legally. If you are not interested, please ignore this thread or gladly go back to india. DONT DEVIATE FROM TEH SUBJECT. No one is looking here for your advise....please dont bother to ignore us and waste our time. No one is stopping you to go India Please get lost.:mad:





    2010 vin diesel wallpaper 2011. vin diesel twin brother pictures. rock rides with fast Hisvin
  • rock rides with fast Hisvin



  • nandakumar
    05-11 08:32 PM
    What is treason here, did I betray India? did I sold India's secrets to some other country?

    For me it is personal, my kith and kin are getting killed (talking about innocent civilians and not the LTTE) in Sri Lanka and India is actively supporting the Govt of Sri Lanka with weapons and other things, India can leverage its power to stop Sri Lanka to fight until Tamil civilians are cleared from the war zone but deliberately India is not doing that.

    I abide by the constitution of India but at the same time I cannot be silent when the country leadership is pursuing a wrong policy, that I wouldn't have protested if India never involved in the issue ever but India used to be actively involved in the issue and has stake in it.

    In my case, I came here to study and got an opportunity to work and decided that US is the best place for my career and applied for GC, eventually I might apply for citizenship but with this issue I have another strong reason to pursue my GC.

    Just for argument sake, If one believes that their country of birth is pursuing a wrong policy, they can choose to move to a different country rather than living there and blaming it at every opportunity . What is wrong with it?

    History is full of so many examples


    Jews from Nazi Germany
    Oppressed from communist soviet union
    Cubans from Fidel Castro regime
    Sikhs from India
    and so on and so forth


    If you or some one is curious, just to introduce me. I'm member of IV from Feb 2006, I participated in all the IV initiatives, besides check my entire forum history to see any where i had showed dissent towards India or for that matter any thing desperate except for free riders in the forum. This issue is personal to me and I have strong opinion on this.

    It's not about showing resentment. Being able to protest is a fundamental right in a democracy, unlike a dictatorship which essentially the LTTE is. We do that everyday in India, America and other democratic setups. It's quite clear that you don't understand the basic concept of a pluralistic democracy that India and America stand for. To see what's wrong with what you said, let me quote you back :

    Now if you don't see anything wrong with that, fair enough. But I do. I don't see resentment there. I see treason. In fact, I'll probably come over and party with you when you become a USC. That day will be as happy a time for Indians to not have you around as I'm sure it'll be for you.

    To respond to your other post...and FYI

    Check this link or goolge to know more about US flag burning protest

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._Johnson

    Dude, you are seriously delusional. The day you try that stunt with the stars and stripes you'll be on Limbaugh, OReilly, Hannity, Glenn Beck, you name it. I don't agree with them but will still love to watch that unfold on TV.



    more...


    vin diesel twin brother pictures. Janet | Vin Diesel |Sanaa
  • Janet | Vin Diesel |Sanaa



  • p_aluri
    12-14 03:12 PM
    I think it is only discrimination if the per-country limit is different for different countries.

    Since all countries have the same limit, there is no discrimination at all.

    But the limits have been pre-defined for certain coutries as the demand is so high from those countries..

    Yep.





    hair NICHOLAS BRENDON TWIN BROTHER vin diesel twin brother pictures. Vin Diesel for Lovers.
  • Vin Diesel for Lovers.



  • Dyana
    02-15 12:27 PM
    Thank U all for your quick answers&good advice.It feels good to know I have new friends who can help me with my questions.
    About the cheques u're right, that's how we have done it. Separate personnal cheques for each of us, easy to track online.
    Hopefully we are not out-of-status and my husband's employer is not on th black list.
    How couldn't I figure it out by myself what IV means????Shame,shame...



    more...


    vin diesel twin brother pictures. hot Vin diesel myspace #39;vin
  • hot Vin diesel myspace #39;vin



  • EndlessWait
    10-07 06:36 PM
    lets get the message to congress!





    hot vin diesel twin brother vin diesel twin brother pictures. dr ian smith twin brother
  • dr ian smith twin brother



  • Osiris
    07-22 12:37 AM
    One of the main problems with Indians is that they are too nice to say "No" most of the times! Stop being nice or polite to these guys! I have been approached by these people before and the only thing that I say them is "Just leave me alone! I have a life unlike you."



    more...


    house a twin brother named Wade. vin diesel twin brother pictures. Vin Diesel BioGraphy
  • Vin Diesel BioGraphy



  • CADude
    02-13 01:15 AM
    it's classic problem of supply demand and least resistance path.

    USCIS provides 3K/each category Visa# per country. What ever USCIS will do you can't fit 200K application in 9K/annum visa#.

    Last 3 years(since dec 2005) - EB3 India PD is beyond May 08 2001 only for three months and EB2 is enjoying the benefits of GC. Anyone noticed. NONE. So what happened, many EB3 choosen for convert to EB2 path. Now EB2 India is U so many guys degree with PhD, etc trying for EB1. It human nature and nothing wrong with it. Everyone wants GC ASAP.

    So bottomline, Demand is very high compare to Supply. unless USCIS get significant visa# nothing will change.





    tattoo Vin Diesel and Paul Walker vin diesel twin brother pictures. Vin Diesel a successful
  • Vin Diesel a successful



  • Marphad
    03-29 11:10 AM
    To those ignorants or idiots who voted for Rahul Gandhi or Sonia Gandhi:

    This is a book shows facts about Nehru Dynasty in India: http://www.scribd.com/doc/1777536/Nehru-Gandhi-Family-Secrets



    more...


    pictures Vin+diesel+daughter+pics vin diesel twin brother pictures. Vin diesel desktop wallpaper
  • Vin diesel desktop wallpaper



  • Legal
    07-03 10:37 PM
    I have drafted a letter:


    Dear Reporter/ Senator/ Congressman,

    I am an immigrant who entered this country legally. I�ve been waiting for my US permanent resident visa -also known as green card for the past several years along with 500,000 other educated, highly skilled employment based (EB) immigrants. Many of us have been waiting for our turn to get the green card for 5-10 years while consistently abiding by all the laws of this country. Such long delays are due to tortuous and confusing paper work, back logs due to various quotas and processing delays at US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).

    Several categories of EB immigrant visa numbers have been unavailable (�retrogressed�) since the fall of 2005. Because our immigrant petitions are tied to the sponsoring employer, for many of us these delays have led to indentured servitude. Our professional prospects, job mobility and potential opportunities for entrepreneurship have been shattered.

    For the past several decades, the US Department of State (DOS) has been publishing advisories known as visa bulletins once a month to announce the availability of immigrant .visa numbers. On June 13, 2007, after a gap of nearly two years, DOS announced that all EB visa numbers would be �current� for the month of July. This meant, irrespective of our �priority date�, all of us were made eligible to apply for some interim immigration benefits. This �priority date� refers to the date when our labor certification (documentation to verifying no US citizen worker was available for a given job) had been filed.

    This announcement by DOS on 6/13/2007 would not have led to immediate green card for most of us; but at least it would have ensured us interim benefits such as job mobility, some freedom from the employer, work authorization for our spouses and a travel authorization known as �advance parole�. This authorization would allow us to travel outside US without fear of not being able to re-enter the country.

    We spent thousands of dollars in legal fees, immigration medical exams, vaccinations, blood tests, x-rays and getting various supporting documents ready to file our immigrant petitions to USCIS. It has been an agonizing two weeks for us. Some of us to had to fly in our spouses from our native countries. To our shock and dismay, on the morning of July 2nd 2007, USCIS announced that EB visa numbers were not available and all our petitions would be rejected. Within a span of 2 weeks, to be precise -in 12 working days- USCIS claims to have approved 60,000 EB immigrant visa petitions. This unprecedented rapid action of USCIS has led to exhaustion of all the available visa numbers for this fiscal year. Meanwhile it is prognosticated that in the next fiscal year which begins on October 1, 2007 our plight and delays would actually worsen.

    Interestingly USCIS has never processed so many applications this fast, and it is unclear why they did not convey this potential exhaustion of visa numbers to DOS before June 13, 2007.

    For the legal skilled immigrants this has been a rather traumatizing and disheartening experience.

    We sincerely seek immediate congressional/ legislative remedial measures which would
    (1)Reduce the enormous backlogs of green card petitions of legal skilled immigrants
    (2)Ensure and enable USCIS not to reject our immigrant visa petitions and give us interim benefits of a pending immigrant visa petition.

    We make this sincere request on this Independence Day with the hope that people who played by the rules will be rewarded.

    Yours Sincerely,





    dresses dr ian smith twin brother vin diesel twin brother pictures. vin-diesel
  • vin-diesel



  • sbvw76
    09-23 09:57 PM
    Seems to be a fair idea even though I don't qualify. I did a dumbest thing of buying house in 2006 even before apply for the Green card ( though I submitted all required documents in 2004, my corporate company filed only in 2006 waiting for PERM process to stabilize).

    I'm still hanging on my house though it lost 27% value with no GC or not even approved 140 ...



    more...


    makeup Janet | Vin Diesel |Sanaa vin diesel twin brother pictures. a twin brother named Wade.
  • a twin brother named Wade.



  • BharatPremi
    07-11 12:42 PM
    The thing is - people are crazy about USA, no matter what - so if you leave someone else will come - thats the attitude here. Exploitation to the core. The way America was built is by slavery. America became such a great country only because of slavery. There were moments in past where people revolted and found liberty - and we are all on that path. Look at the Black civil rights moment etc.

    Chanduv23,

    Even that Angelina seemed to be crazy about USA. If S/he would be happy about everything in Canada why the hell s/he even visit immigration related boards meant for USA?





    girlfriend Vin Diesel a successful vin diesel twin brother pictures. girlfriend tattoo vin diesel
  • girlfriend tattoo vin diesel



  • sdrblr
    06-01 10:37 PM
    I do not agree ,
    They should not deduct SS/Medicare taxes, If i am not eligible for it.

    So basically you pay for a CAR , and you dont get the delivery.. What do you do??

    We have been trying for the recapture. And i see no success, or even close to sucess.
    A good lawyer, can prove that the country quota is a racial discrimination or is unconstiitutional.

    I may be wrong , and this is just my opinion.

    buddy, you are paying for somebody else now :D. By the time most of us are eligible, there will be no SSN as it will be bankrupt soon :cool:





    hairstyles hot Vin diesel myspace #39;vin vin diesel twin brother pictures. Und da Vin DIesel grade nicht
  • Und da Vin DIesel grade nicht



  • chintu25
    02-13 11:00 AM
    The issue is that people speak big here - but run away when asked to come forward. How do we trust 35K members who have tons of excuses for not doing anything for themsleves and blaming IV and questioning IVs credibility?

    Also another point in your response that said ...how do we trust .....

    I ask do we have a choice ... to not trust.

    Trust is a strong word.

    IV is based on trust and common goals I think

    All the members on this forum have atleast some TRUST and Faith in IV otherwise they wouldnt be here .....Maybe they are fearful of coming out in the open but like I said I am sure they will unite to take action under the IV umbrella





    ravise
    09-15 10:51 AM
    month priority date No of appr 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
    June-08 4/1/2004 122 2 9 18 61 30
    July-08 4/1/2004 88 1 7 14 29 36
    August-08 6/1/2006 261 0 3 5 19 63 103 67
    Sept-08 8/1/2006 3 0 1 0 0 2





    like_watching_paint_dry
    09-03 05:58 PM
    For the Police certificate at the Indian consulate, do they keep the passport for 45 days i.e. until clearance is received. Or do we get the passport back the same day on which we apply and then the certificate is sent later.

    Is this something that is required at the I-485 stage?



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...